Industrial/Legal Translation & Interpreting
An important notice for individuals who needing services.
Our decades-long track record of providing translation and interpreting to diverse clients in the US, Japan, and elsewhere tells the story. We are a translation company, not a translation broker, and the difference is important.
For Translation Consumers
- Some Sobering Facts about the Translation "Industry" (July 16, 2022; updated October 19, 2023)
- Common sense among translators and true translation companies, but probably surprising to people outside the translation tent.
For Colleague Translators
- Dinosaurs, Slide Rules, and Human Translators: Some Thoughts on Extinctions (November 20, 2023)
- Not all extinctions are created equal.
- Acquiring Street Smarts 101 for Japanese-to-English Translators (November 5, 2023)
- Being a good translator is not enough.
The war in Europe (not understood to be that by enough European countries) waged by Russia against Ukraine matters.